As we’ve blogged prior to, cannabis may be administered in a lot of various ways.
Whether it is ingesting with edibles, vaped, rubbed onto topicals or via suppositories (yes to your skin, that is a thing), cannabis does not need to simply be smoked.
However, no distribution method is becoming much more popular than cannabis oil.
However with cannabis oil comes large amount of concerns, like:
Exactly how much do I just just take?
When should it is taken by me?
How can I prepare along with it?
The great news is we’ll response each one of these concerns for you and much more — enjoy!
The cannabis you don’t smoke?
Here’s the low-down on cannabis oil:
- Cannabis natural oils are simply extractions of cannabinoids and terpenes from Cannabis plants
- Cannabis oil can include:
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that is recognized for a psychoactive and “typical high” feeling
- Other cannabinoids that are minorthough in non-detectable amounts)
- Aromatic substances (called terpenes)
- Carrier oils like olive or grapeseed oil