First, you need to just take and pass the Jeopardy! Test. In the event that you pass the test and meet with the minimum eligibility needs, you will end up put right into a random selection procedure for the invite to an audition. Presuming you work during the audition, you’ll be put in to the pool that is contestant could be invited to compete as much as 18 months from your own audition date. Rendering it to an audition is not an assurance to be invited to compete from the show.
The same procedure is applicable to teenagers and students, with each test certain to a higher planned competition just.
To find out more about the procedure, see our other Be considered A Contestant FAQs:
WHICH ARE THE MINIMAL ELIGIBILITY NEEDS?
Candidates must meet with the following requirements to satisfy fundamental eligibility:
- Needs to be over 18 ( aside from the Teen Tournament and College Championship).
- When it comes to Teen Tournament, should be involving the many years of 13 and 17 during the time of taping.
- University Championship candidates needs to be full-time undergraduates without any bachelorвЂ™s that is previous.
- Should never have showed up on any form of the show with Alex Trebek.
- Within the past 5 years, should never have already been used by or associated with, or have known anybody who works for Sony images Entertainment Inc., Sony photos tv Inc., Quadra Productions, Inc., CBS tv Distribution, Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy! reward companies, or any TV section (including advertisers and radio that is related) broadcasting Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy!
What’s the Jeopardy! When Test?
Such as the current Jeopardy! Tests in January, the Jeopardy! When Test is definitely a entry way for anybody who would like to compete on Jeopardy! The good news is, it is accessible to you at any right time that is convenient for you personally. Passing the 50-question test is the very first round of certification. The structure associated with the Anytime Test is equivalent to compared to the planned Jeopardy! Читать далее